With this software you can build a custom multi-channel (6 channels by default, up to 9 channels) programmable RC transmitter.
The project is open source: the software and the documentation published in this website are released under the GNU General Public License Version 3.
- Programmable with Linux or Windows via USB
- up to 9 proportional channels, 6 channels by default
- Channels controlled by a potentiometer or by a switch
- 9 model memories
- Model selection switch
- 2 programmable mixers
- Dual rate/Exponential switch
- Throttle cut switch
- End point adjustment
- Potentiometers and servos calibration
- Throttle security check at startup
- Transmitter battery low voltage alarm
- Arduino board with ATmega328 microcontroller (Nano v3.0 recommended)